Lansing Bible Church stands without compromise for the
following vital points of doctrine:
- The plenary verbal inspiration of
both the Old and New Testaments (2 Tim. 3:16;
2 Peter 1:20-21).
- The One Triune God: Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit, each Person being equal, yet there being but One God
(Deut. 6:4; 1 Peter 1:2; Mark 12:29).
- The depravity and lost
condition of all men by nature (Romans
- The Personality of Satan (Job 1:6-12).
- The virgin birth, absolute deity and
perfect humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18-25; John 1:14,8:40).
- The shed blood of Christ as the only
atonement for every sin (1 Peter 1:18-20).
- The bodily resurrection of Christ
from the dead, His ascension into heaven and exaltation at the
right hand of God. As High Priest, He is the believer's
Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate (1
Cor. 15:12-19; Acts 1:9; Heb. 7:25; 1 John 2:1,2).
- The perfect justification of men by
faith alone in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 3:24-25).
- Salvation is a gift and not of works
but of faith (Eph. 2:8-9).
- Once a person is really saved, he
shall be kept saved forever. If this were not true it would
necessitate Christ's going to the cross again (John 17:11; Heb. 9:12, 10:14; Romans 8:33-39; John
10:28-29; John 5:4).
- The personality of the Holy Spirit
who convicts the world of sin and indwells every believer,
baptizes him into the body of Christ, and seals him until the day
of redemption (John 16:8-11; Romans 8:9; 1
Cor. 12:12-4; Eph. 1:13-14).
- The saved of this age are all
members of the true church, the body and bride of Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-14; Col. 1:18; Romans 7:4).
- Eternal conscious punishment of all
the unsaved, and the eternal blessedness of every true believer
(Rev. 10:11-15, 19:20, 20:10, 22:1).
- The separation of believers from
worldly practices (2 Cor. 6:17, 18; 1 Cor.
- The personal premillenial return of
the Lord Jesus for His Church (1 Thess.
4:13-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-58).
- The obligation of the saved to
witness and proclaim the Gospel (Mark 16:15;
Click for complete doctrinal
Constitution (Adobe PDF)